Levitate Legal is looking for seasoned program managers to oversee the planning, execution, and tracking of our client’s inter-related programming. Program managers are charged with coordinating assigned client projects to fulfill larger organizational goals.
- Responsible for daily management through the life cycle of the assigned program.
- Define program controls, processes, procedures, reporting, etc., to effectively manage the program.
- Define and execute the program processes, procedures, and reporting needed to manage the program.
- Manage the risks and issues that might arise over the course of the program life cycle and take measures to correct them when they occur.
- Coordinate the projects and their interdependencies between the various projects and programs in the program.
- Engage with the Levitate leadership to provide clients with regular status updates.
- Ensure deliverables are aligned across the projects and programs in the program.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be proficient in research, interpreting, and analyzing diverse data and possess the ability to work collaboratively and independently to achieve stated goals.
- Must be highly organized with the ability to implement systems and follow-up processes, able to effectively work under pressure, use independent judgment and produce a quality work product within tight time constraints.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gather and analyze information skillfully in order to develop alternative solutions.
- Previous program management experience is required.